ReclaimWhen it comes to your student, you shouldn't have to choose between them receiving a great education or truly being cared for. At Western Christian, we invest in our students' education and their spiritual well-being, and we are ready to partner with you as you do the same!
We're here to help you lead your child to success
Investment that reaches
beyond the classroom
Worried About Tuition?
We understand that your finances are important, and that's why we commit to providing you the best value in every area of your student’s educational journey. Students at Western Christian get the added benefit of many things that public education can't always provide.
- Greater parental involvement
- Easier access to individualized attention from teachers
- Career-focused electives to prepare your student for the future
- Strong sense of community
- Higher standards in athletics, academics and the arts
- Biblical-focus and ministry mindset
- Safe and intentional school environment
- Spiritual guidance and leadership
- Tuition assistance programs
Our boys have made many new friends, have been supported by great teachers, and have thrived socially, physically, and academically in a very bleak time in our world of Covid. We couldn't be happier sending our boys to Western Christian!
It's true the teachers here are dedicated to the success of your kids. Imagine going on a family vacation and the kids can't wait to see their teachers and friends on campus when coming home.
The education has been top notch and my son absolutely loves going to school. He has yet to complain once about waking up in the morning and on the weekend, he always asks me, "Dad, can I go to school today?" On top of all of this, knowing that my son has a teacher that cares not only for him in terms of learning, but also helping him know Christ, is invaluable.