WCS Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS Tuition Management is going GREEN!
Monthly payment plans are available through the FACTS Tuition Management Company, our payment plan provider. FACTS is a convenient, confidential and secure way to pay for tuition. Enrolling or re-enrolling into a payment plan agreement has never been easier and can be done electronically. A $200.00 non-refundable fee per student is due WCS to participate in the payment plan. Family discounts apply.
TUITION MANAGEMENT MADE EVEN EASIER.
Manage your family’s tuition conveniently and flexibly.
With FACTS Tuition Management and Payment Processing, you can:
- Make up missed tuition payments
- Make a tuition payment in advance
- Add multiple payment methods to your online FACTS profile (i.e. credit card, bank account)
- Switch between payment methods throughout the year* (credit card to bank account or vice versa)
* Credit card payments require an additional FACTS fee of 2.5% per tuition payment. (FACTS is only able to process the following credit cards: American Express, Discover or MasterCard)
FACTS PAYMENT PLAN SETUP FOR FAMILIES:
1. Click here and find the FACTS information link. In the “New Registration Section” please click on “register”
2. Enter student information for EACH student on the agreement.
3. Select a payment plan option.
4. Enter the proper demographic information for the person who is going to be paying tuition and create a username and password.
5. Enter financial account information for making payments.
6. Review your account summary and click the “Submit” button.
7. Choose to print or e-mail your confirmation page. Important: The confirmation page includes your agreement number, which will be necessary to reference your tuition payment plan with Western Christian and FACTS.
8. Once the agreement is in the pending queue, Western Christian Schools will enter the tuition amount due and you will receive a confirmation letter from FACTS breaking down your monthly payments. This confirmation letter will be either emailed to you or mailed by the US Postal Service, depending on your preference for receiving correspondence from FACTS.
FACTS CONSUMER PORTAL:
To view and update your payment plan online, visit online.factsmgt.com.
1. To log in, enter your username and password. If you cannot remember this information, you can click on the link below the green sign in button labeled “Forgot user name/password.”
2. You can select your agreement number to view your history and/or make updates to your information.
3. From your toolbar and summary box, you can:
- View your balance and payment history
- Change/update your financial account(s) information
- Make a payment online
- Update your profile information (address, phone number, etc.)
- View your complete history with FACTS
- Print information for your records
- Verify changes made by the school
4. You can update your profile and security questions by selecting the “Profile” tab and then clicking the “Edit” button on the right of your screen.
If you have any questions, please contact a FACTS representative at 866.441.4637 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Janet Walton at the High School Campus at 909.920.5858 ext. 236 or Jacqueline Alkhaseh at the Claremont Campus at 909.624.8291 ext. 225.