Baseball – Holly Wood – email@example.com
Basketball (Boys) – Anjie Hyde – firstname.lastname@example.org
Basketball (Girls) – Maria Dunlap – email@example.com and Larisa Oldham firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheer – Need
Cross-Country – Francina Dinisi – email@example.com
Football (JV & Varsity) - Lisa Bader - firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf – Diane Broad – email@example.com
Soccer (Girls Varsity) – Rita Moreno – firstname.lastname@example.org
Soccer (Boys Varsity) – Need
Softball (Varsity) – Alex Cordero – email@example.com
Track – Francina Dinisi – firstname.lastname@example.org
Volleyball – Dawn Pierini email@example.com
Athletic Boosters Liaison Job Description
- Need to attend, and encourage team families to attend, monthly booster meetings.
- To provide the Athletic Director and Booster Secretary with an updated Roster to include:
- Jersey Number
- Full Names
- Position Played
- Year in School
- To take all information given at Booster meetings and inform team families and coaches.
- To aid the Athletic Director and Head Coach in relaying information that includes, but is not limited to:
- Games changes: times, dates, locations, etc.
- Transportation schedules and changes
- Directions to the game (can be acquired through transportation department: Mary Privett)
- Other pertinent team information
IMPORTANT: all notices or e-mail sent out to parents must be approved by the Athletic Director before it is sent out in mass.
Liaisons are NOT to:
- Be the go between for parents and the Head Coach:
- You are not an avenue for parents to vent frustrations and complaints.
- Be the initiator of dissention with issues regarding the coach or program.
- Collect money for ANY reason as that is the responsibility of the Coach, Athletic Director, and Finance Department but CAN collect money for their teams ONLY if it is booster related.
- Call or hold meetings without Coach present: the only meetings that should be held or called are those done by the Head Coach (not assistant coaches).
- Act on anything without Coaches’ approval.
- Issue information without Coaches’ and Athletic Director’s approval.
- Make decisions without the Coaches’ and Athletic Director’s approval.
- Communicate with other schools or other coaches.
- Withhold information from team families.