- High School Application
- Middle School 6-8 Application
- Elementry K-5 Application
- International School Application
- Preschool Registration Packet
We are excited that you are considering Western Christian Schools in order to give your child the best education and experience possible. The following information describes the admission process at Western Christian. All forms and relevant documents can be downloaded from the links above.
- APPLICATION: Application and the nonrefundable $60 application fee are accepted beginning December 1, prior to the year of desired entrance. Openings may be limited and applicants are encouraged to apply by April 1. Students may be admitted during the school year if openings are available.
- GRADES/TRANSCRIPT Parents and/or guardians must provide applicant’s:
- Current report cards (For all grades) Grade 7th & 8report card (For 9grade applicant)
- High school transcript (for 10th12th grade applicant)
- IMPORTANT: Final report cards and transcripts must be submitted to Western prior to the first day of school.
- SCHOOL REFERENCE: To be completed by a current principal or vice principal.
- TEACHER REFERENCE: To be completed by a teacher.
- PASTOR REFERENCE (OPTIONAL high school applicant): To be completed by a pastor, youth pastor, or volunteer program Director/Supervisor.
- STANDARDIZED TEST: Copy of latest Standardized Test (i.e. Stanford, Star).
- IMMUNIZATION: A copy of your student’s immunization must be on file. Out of state and international applicants must show proof of TB testing (Mantoux).
- TESTING: Applicants for admission for K-12 grades are required to take an assessment exam. All assessment exams will be given at Western Christian School by scheduled appointment.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: A personal interview will be requested with the applicant and applicant’s parent or guardian. Appointments will be arranged by the school office after the application and other required forms have been reviewed and testing has been completed.
- ENROLLMENT: Applicants will be notified as soon as possible after completion of the foregoing steps regarding their acceptance and admission to Western. Class placement is pending upon available space and is not confirmed until an applicant completes the admission process and the school receives the registration form and $300 nonrefundable registration fee.
- TUITION & FEES: Upon receipt of the registration form and $300 registration fee, class placement will be confirmed. Tuition is due beginning July 1st . A payment plan is available and must be established by June 1st . Please refer to the tuition schedule for a list of current costs. Please refer to the tuition schedule for a list of current costs.
It should be understood that enrollment is contingent upon maintenance of a satisfactory academic and behavior record.