Please contact Ms. Teresa Petersen if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY TAKE ONLINE COURSES THIS SUMMER?
Whether you need to recover credits from the past year or looking to get ahead, online courses for the summer are a great option. Not only will you earn your credits in a flexible format, you will also enjoy your summer.
Overall, an online course for the summer allows you to earn credits in a flexible, convenient, and relevant way. Whether your post-high school plans are to attend college, or to pursue other challenging endeavors, familiarity with online courses and the technology that comes with them, are a great asset for life.
WCHS Virtual Academy Summer Program is open to all students in the community on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Go to School on Your Schedule
• Maintain a Summer Job and Earn Credits
• Participate in Summer Camps or Sports and Not Miss a Beat
• Relax at Home While Taking Your Courses
Summer Course Usage
• Recover Credits
• Course Advancement
• Decrease Time for Course Completion Compared to School Year
• Study a Course That Interests You
• Get Ahead on Credits Required for Graduation