In keeping with our philosophy, the following goals have been established:
- To provide a Christ-centered environment that integrates faith and quality education.
- To have an administration which is sensitive to the needs of the staff and children.
- To promote an open communication between parents and staff.
- To establish a positive reciprocal relationship among children, parents and staff.
- To provide positive food experiences and nutritionally well- balanced meals that meet the dietary needs of each child.
- To insure that all children enrolled in the preschool have a recent physical examination and up-to-date immunizations.
- To insure equal respect for family values.
- To provide relevant staff development and training on a regular basis.
- To promote a shared teaching environment in the classroom design, which includes teacher and assistants in decision-making, curriculum plans, and assessments of children in a total team approach.
- To enhance parent participation.
- To empower the child to problem solve their conflicts by using their words and through the modeling of adults.
- To encourage children to assume independence, self-control and respect for others.
- To meet the individual developmental needs of each child through a developmentally challenging and appropriate curriculum which includes the child’s spiritual growth, social-emotional, cognitive, physical and language development.