Our new RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get
more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb ParentsWeb is a private and secure website that has been set up for our school to allow
you to see complete information specific to your child. You can view your child’s grades, attendance,
homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with
teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
• Go to the website www.renweb.com.
• Click on “ParentsWeb Login” in the red box.
• Log in as follows:
1. Type in “WEST-CA” for your School ID.
2. Type in your email address that you provided to the school.
- Click “New Parent Login” if you have not logged into RenWeb before.
- You will be emailed a new password within 3 minutes (to the email address you typed in, which
must be the same email address that you provided to the school).
3. Type in the password assigned.
• To access grades, click “Classrooms.” This will bring up all classes in which your child is enrolled at the school.
• Click on “Homework Summary” or “Gradebook Summary” at the top of the column for each child.
• You can access other school information regarding your child on this site, as well as email the teachers directly!
Please call us if you have any problems or questions.
Phone: 909 624 8291
Phone: 909 920 5858
WCS must have your Email in our system, for you to log into PARENTSWEB:
We look forward to your participation. Together, we can continue to improve our children’s academic
development as well as communication at school and at home.