- Families may begin applying up to one year prior to their child enrolling. Typically families begin applying in January for the following September.
- The first step is to fill out the application, have reference forms filled out and provide a copy of the most recent report card.
- Testing: Once the application is complete you will be contacted with information on testing dates to schedule a time.
- Interview - Middle School applicants are required to schedule an interview with the Principal and Vice Principal.
- Once testing and the Middle School interview are completed, the application is reviewed. Families will be contacted within two weeks of testing/interview on admission status.
- When the student is admitted a packet is mailed with the acceptance letter. This information will direct you through the next steps of the process, which includes registration to hold your student's spot.
Download the Application Now: